Thursday, July 21, 2016

Paper Pumpkin Note Cards

I made Paper Pumpkin notes to send off to subscribers using the Paper Pumpkin stamp set that is available to demonstrators.
I love it when the card, matches the logo that matches the box and everything coordinates. *Ü*
 

 
It is kind of hard to see white cards on white background, I wasn't thinking about that when I took a photo I guess.

Edited to add:  My apologies to other demonstrators.  This stamp set is no longer available.
 

 
If you would like a surprise in the mail each month that provides about an hour of crafting time, Paper Pumpkin is for you!  You can subscribe monthly or with a 3, 6, 9 or 12 month subscription.
Give it a try - sign up HERE.
 
 
Check out the cute video to see what Paper Pumpkin is all about.
  

 
Shop Stampin' Up! online from the convenience of your own home at my online store.  Be sure to check out the Clearance Rack as new things are added periodically.
  Earn FREE Stamps With Becky rewards program - print your copy HERE.
 

1 comment :