Sunday, July 24, 2016

Jar of Love - Pinwheels

Nothing says summertime like a pinwheel.  I'm not sure what the appeal is with them, but I remembering getting a new one every summer and playing for days with it.  I still have fond memories for them and love making them for my cards.
 
 
I stamped a jar in both Whisper White and in Window Sheet and cut them both out with the Framelits on the Big Shot.  I slid the pinwheels down in between the layers.



Cardstock:  Whisper White, Calypso Coral, Pool Party, Window Sheets, A Little Foxy Designer Series Paper
Stamp Set:  Jar of Love
Accessories:  Everyday Jars Framelits, Petal Burst Embossing Folder, Big Shot, 1/8" Stitched Satin Smokey Slate, Flower from the Tree Builder Punch, Pearls

 
 



 
 
Shop Stampin' Up! online from the convenience of your own home at my online store.  Be sure to check out the Clearance Rack as new things are added periodically.
  Earn FREE Stamps With Becky rewards program - print your copy HERE

3 comments :

  1. Love anything with jars! Love your jar with pin wheels! Love the window sheet idea! Clever and Cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. What ink did you use for the jar?

    ReplyDelete