Monday, June 13, 2016

Open House and Rubber Garage Sale Part 2

Over the next few postings I will be sharing photos from my New Catalog Open House.  We had a great time - there were about 85-90 people through here.  At one point I counted 43 in the house at the same time.  Crazy!!
 
 
Everyone signs in at the door.
 
 
Throughout the house I had small displays set up of new products.  This is a new gift packaging kit called Perfectly Wrapped Project Kit.  Talk about adorable!  It has 4 bags that have little banners hanging from them, 4 black and white striped square slider boxes, 4 clear cellophane bags and 4 clear tiny treat boxes. 
 
The coordinating stamp set is sold separately and is called Perfectly Wrapped.
Add adhesive and treats and you have a beautiful party!
 
 
Of course we have to celebrate the new 2016-18 InColors.  These samples are made with the Painter's Pallete stamp set and the new Foam Adhesive Strips for shaker cards.
 


Swirly Bird on display but the lighting was a bit to bright.  I love this set and have posted several of these cards already.  Here are two more.

 


 
Showing my Inking Everything team a little love - we all worked hard to make the event successful.
 
 
Come join us - there is a special promotion going on this month.  You get two FREE stamp sets when you sign up.
 
Two Awesome Promotions This Month!
 
 Sign up to be a demonstrator and get 2 FREE stamp sets (could be up to a $104 value) plus $125 product in your starter kit for just $99.  I would love to welcome you to my team!
 
Host a party!
Get $35 in additional Hostess Rewards with a $350+ order. 
Can be a personal order, a catalog show or an in home party. E-mail me if you have questions or want to book.
 
Shop Stampin' Up! online from the convenience of your own home at my online store.  Be sure to check out the Clearance Rack as new things are added periodically.
  Earn FREE Stamps With Becky rewards program - print your copy HERE.

7 comments :

  1. All your projects are beautiful, as always. Thanks for sharing.
    I did want to comment that the Perfectly Wrapped Project Kit doesn't include the stamp set. It has to be bought separately. (My stamping' partner and I are featuring that set at our Open House this week.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becky your open house looks amazing, I wish I could have come!! Thank you so much for sharing your displays, it's so nice to see how some of the products actually look "in real life". Can't wait for the next installment :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. your p[rojects look wonderful; so much work has been put into your open house; the pictures clearly say "you love what you do"!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am amazed, you are pretty awesome yourself.
    Rene from OZ xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW Becky!!! Everything is just so AMAZING! You are an AMAZING SU Demonstrator as well! I'm just blown away with all you have done for your New Catalog Open House! AMAZING!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all of the projects so much inspiration also love the mini shopping cart, can I ask where you got it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Deborah, I got it years ago at Cost Plus Imports.

      Delete