Friday, June 3, 2016

Marquee Messages

Today's card features a brand new stamp set called Marquee Messages.
This is one I received free when attending OnStage (the new name for convention) in Salt Lake City in April.  I will tell you, at first I had no idea what the heck to do with it, but after they showed it on stage and I played with it at home, it is rapidly becoming a favorite!
 
 
The image is actually all one piece, I stamped it on three different colors of cardstock and hand cut them out.  That way I have tons of pieces to mix and match for later cards.  I know some of you may think I'm crazy for cutting all those and although that is a different subject entirely, *Ü* I cut them over three days of waiting in the loop at school for the kids to come out. 
 
 
I popped up the arrow on Stampin' Dimensionals for a little pop.  This one I blinged out with rhinestone jewels all around for marquee lights.  The full card is below.  I only jeweled one of those, that would take a ton of jewels to do them all!

 
The white is Shimmery White cardstock and has a little sheen to it.  I started by using my Aqua Painter to do a light color wash over the background in Pool Party.  When it dried, it was a little lighter that I wanted, so I sponged over it a little.
 
Cardstock:  Shimmery White, Watermelon Wonder, Pear Pizzazz, Peakaboo Peach
Stamp Set:  Marquee Messages
Accessories:  Stampin' Sponge, Rhinestone Jewels, Stampin' Write Markers in Peakaboo Peach and Watermelon Wonder
 
 
Two Awesome Promotions This Month!
 
1.  Get $35 in additional Hostess Rewards with a $350+ order. 
Can be a personal order, a catalog show or an in home party. E-mail me if you have questions or want to book.
2.  Sign up to be a demonstrator and get 2 FREE stamp sets (could be up to a $104 value) plus $125 product in your starter kit for just $99.  I would love to welcome you to my team!
 
Shop Stampin' Up! online from the convenience of your own home at my online store. 
Be sure to check out the
Clearance Rack as new things are added periodically.
  Earn FREE Stamps With Becky rewards program - print your copy HERE.

3 comments :

  1. These look wonderful. You make lots of cards in multiples. What do you do with them all??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna, these were for my team swap, but most of my multiples are for thank you notes for customers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Becky. You do such beautiful work.

      Delete