Monday, August 10, 2015

Founders Circle Photo

The official Founder's Circle 2015 photo from convention.   I am so blessed to be in the top 100 demonstrators again this year.  Thank you to my amazing team and to my fabulous customers for helping me get there.
Now, to make 100 swaps for the big retreat.  Which stamp set should I use?
 
 

My August Gift To You
 
During the month of August, for all orders of $35 or more to my online store, you will receive this tutorial on how to create the darling Flip Floppin' Beach Bag ensemble.  After you place your  qualifying order, I'll send it to you via e-mail.        

If you select 'No Contact' when you order, that means I have no contact information on you.  So please send me an e-mail if you still want the tutorial.
View the Stampin' Up! Annual 2015-2016 Catalog online an when you are ready, please place your order HERE.
Earn FREE Stamps with Becky - print your copy.

2 comments :

  1. Congratulations on being in Founders Circle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I would like to know what Founder's Circle does. Do you offer suggestions from SU stampers? If so I would like to suggest SU sell individual markers like they used to. I do not need the whole set but just one at a time as I run out. I think they are discriminating against us long time stampers who have all the markers and just want to purchase the one that is running out of ink. Just my thought! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete