Saturday, May 16, 2015

Sprinkles of LIfe Cupcakes

Ronald McDonald House Charities keeps families together and surrounded by love when their children are receiving medical treatment far from home.  Stampin' Up! will donate $3 from the sale of this stamp set to the Ronald McDonald House Charity when our new catalog goes live June 2nd
 
 
Pink Pirouette and Melon Mambo
 
This year's charity stamp set is called Sprinkles of Life and I can't wait to show you more ideas with it.  So dang cute - and it has a coordinating punch that I'll save for another day! *Ü*


Pool Party and Bermuda Bay
 
 
My May Gift To You 
 

During the month of May, for all orders of $35 or more to my online store you will receive this tutorial on how to create these darling Butterfly Pedestals After you place your qualifying order, I'll send it to you via e-mail. 
If you select 'No Contact' when you order, I have no contact information on you. So please send me an e-mail.
 
View the Stampin' Up! Annual 2014-15 Catalog online and when you are ready, please order HERE. 
Earn Free Stamps with Becky - print your copy

No comments :

Post a Comment