Monday, May 11, 2015

Inking Everything Facebook Hop

 Happy Monday Stampers!
Today over on Facebook my team, Inking Everything, is hosting a Facebook Business page hop featuring all our favorite retiring things from the Stampin' Up! catalog.  Come on over and join along!
Facebook does not allow multiple links so we have created one link that will open the page of all the links for you to follow along.
Give it about 5 seconds to load and then scroll down to see them all.
But if you want the individual participating Facebook pages, here are the links:


If you are reading this from the newsletter, you may have to click over to my blog to follow along.
 
Here is a little sneak peek of what's to see on my page.
 
My May Gift To You 
 


During the month of May, for all orders of $35 or more to my online store you will receive this tutorial on how to create these darling Butterfly Pedestals After you place your qualifying order, I'll send it to you via e-mail. 
If you select 'No Contact' when you order, I have no contact information on you. So please send me an e-mail.
 
View the Stampin' Up! Annual 2014-15 Catalog online and when you are ready, please order HERE. 
Earn Free Stamps with Becky - print your copy

No comments :

Post a Comment