Monday, March 9, 2015

Inking Idaho on the Road Presenters

What a fun couple of days we had at our Inking Idaho on the Road event!!!!!  Our presenters were fantastic - showing us all kinds of creative things!  I'll post those photos as soon as I get them all edited but today I just wanted to highlight THEM.  It is very scary getting on that stage and presenting in front of that many people and I an so proud of them and thankful they so willingly agreed.
 
 
Winona Semler from Edmonton, Alberta Canada wowed us with a TON of amazing ideas with the Sheltering Tree stamp set.  From framed art to cards to coasters she showed it all!

 
Kim Sinclair from Billings, MT did a great presentation on the Mustache framelit.  She started by showing us how people with mustaches eat a cupcake, then she had to reapply her lip gloss...then boy oh boy did she give us a great presentation on projects with that little framelit, right down to a Mardi Gras mask for her Yorkie!


Carrie Rhoades from Eagle, Idaho was her usual spectacular self with her innovative ideas for double berry baskets and custom sized cards and itty bitty envelopes.  She never disappoints!

 
Bonnie Thurber from the Stampin' Up! home office joined us for the day.  She showed how easy it is to open a box from Paper Pumpkin and create on the spot, anywhere and anytime...even if you don't have the right size block! *Ü*
 
 
Then she delivered a powerful and inspirational talk on the fun of stamping which connected with everyone in the room.  She has an amazing gift in the way she engages with her audience!
 
 
Janey Backer made us an adorable photo prop.  What fun to watch everyone enjoy taking photos!
 
 
I think Bonnie had her picture taken with just about everyone!   I asked her if she needed some Tylenol for her cheeks after smiling for hours. 
 
 
Lots of enjoyment going on here!

 
My March Gift To You 



During the month of March, for all orders of $35 or more to my online store you will receive this tutorial on how to create beautiful stationary holder and cards called Kindness Matters.  After you place your qualifying order, I'll send it to you via e-mail.
If you select 'No Contact' when you order, I have no contact information on you. So please send me an e-mail.
 
View the Stampin' Up! Annual 2014-15 Catalog online and when you are ready, please order HERE. 
Earn Free Stamps with Becky - print your copy!


3 comments :

  1. What a beautiful thing Becky! I LOVE the sharing and peeks, thank you so much! Congratulations and "Well Done!" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great time! Thanks for sharing these pics with us. I know that this event was a great success for you, Congratulations Becky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was such a fun day. I enjoyed every minute. Thanks for having me!

    ReplyDelete