Thursday, March 19, 2015

Inking Idaho on the Road Displays Part 3

Part 3 of the displays from Inking Idaho on the Road.
 

Punch Art by Cathy Stephenson.  You can follow Cathy on Facebook, HERE.
 

Punch Art by Cathy Stephenson


Punch Art by Cathy Stephenson

 
Display Boards


 
All display stampers names

 
As you entered the venue we had a door display.  Three old doors hinged together and each door was decorated with creative goodness.

 
Berry Baskets I featured earlier on my blog.  Inking Idaho on the Road sign given to me last year by Lorri Heiling.

 
Projects in the baskets by Janine Pope

 
Butterfly wreath by Anny Kuwahara
Anny added: It was a lot of die cutting with the amazing butterfly thinlits. I used a 20" grapevine wreath as the base (I always look for wreaths that have branches that wisp away from the wreath they always give it more interest.)
I used Painted Blooms, & Best Year Ever (from the Sale-a-bration flyer), Designer Series Paper to give the butterflies more interest I just Love these papers. There are several little bows made out of the Best Year ever Accessory Pack (also found in the Sale-a-bration flyer). I used glue dots to apply all the butterflies randomly about the wreath, and that was about it.
You can visit Anny on Facebook HERE. 


Hello Life top left by Jennifer Thomas and right by Sheryl Knight  Cards by Anny Kuwahara

 
Curvy Keepsake boxes by Kozzette Bennett
You can visit Kozzette on Facebook HERE.

 
Hooray It's Your Day kit by Janey Backer
You can visit Janey on Facebook HERE.
 
My March Gift To You 


During the month of March, for all orders of $35 or more to my online store you will receive this tutorial on how to create beautiful stationary holder and cards called Kindness Matters.  After you place your qualifying order, I'll send it to you via e-mail.
If you select 'No Contact' when you order, I have no contact information on you. So please send me an e-mail.
 
View the Stampin' Up! Annual 2014-15 Catalog online and when you are ready, please order HERE. 
Earn Free Stamps with Becky - print your copy!

7 comments :

  1. So inspiring! I wish I lived nearby! Talented people!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Incredible work and set up; what an undertaking! Such reward and fun though! It's all so beautiful; thank you so much for sharing, Becky! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Your displays are amazing! They remind me of the displays at Convention or Leadership. Would have loved to be able to attend your event.......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the displays your group shared! Do they each have blogs to follow? I would love to learn more about all their creations! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi - I really enjoyed your display posts. In particular, would Anny be willing to share the details on the butterfly wreath? I think I can figure most of it out, but would love more information. I don't live near you, so can't take a class or attend in person. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Carrie, I'll forward your request to Anny and see what she says.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow...amazing! Is the road show coming to Northern California? Are there tutorials for any of the items in the first picture?

    ReplyDelete