Sunday, March 15, 2015

Inking Idaho on the Road Displays Part 1

We had some pretty awesome displays at our Inking Idaho on the Road event, if I do say so myself!  I have incredible talent in my team and can't wait to show you their work.  All week long I will be posting photos all of the displays for you to enjoy too.
 
 
Flowers by Debbie Ware
 
 
Build a Bouquet by Debbie Ware

 
Debbie also made this beautiful tag for the basket we presented our keynote speaker, Bonnie Thurber. Isn't that beautiful?!

 
It had a pillow, throw, candle, Idaho chocolate and a lot of cards from demonstrators and friends in our area.
 

Bonnie and her husband Mike.

 
Framed piece by Jen Guarino.

 
Display Board

 
Project Life by Marcy Kowallis.

 
Birthday Bash ensemble
 
 
My March Gift To You 


During the month of March, for all orders of $35 or more to my online store you will receive this tutorial on how to create beautiful stationary holder and cards called Kindness Matters.  After you place your qualifying order, I'll send it to you via e-mail.
If you select 'No Contact' when you order, I have no contact information on you. So please send me an e-mail.
View the Stampin' Up! Annual 2014-15 Catalog online and when you are ready, please order HERE. 
Earn Free Stamps with Becky - print your copy!
 

1 comment :

  1. Very impressive work. You all staged your work without upstaging your work. The focus goes directly to your projects. Thanks for sharing. BTW I love the Longaberger basket.:-)

    ReplyDelete