Saturday, March 21, 2015

Artisan Embellishment Projects

The projects for Saturday afternoon of Inking Idaho on the Road.
 
 

 
All the projects for the day were made using the 137907 Artisan Embellishment Kit $9.95 and we had lots of pieces left over!







 
Purse Clutches made with our Kraft Journals
 
 
 

My March Gift To You 

During the month of March, for all orders of $35 or more to my online store you will receive this tutorial on how to create beautiful stationary holder and cards called Kindness Matters.  After you place your qualifying order, I'll send it to you via e-mail.
If you select 'No Contact' when you order, I have no contact information on you. So please send me an e-mail.
 
View the Stampin' Up! Annual 2014-15 Catalog online and when you are ready, please order HERE. 
Earn Free Stamps with Becky - print your copy!

No comments :

Post a Comment