Friday, January 23, 2015

Stippled Blosson Tag Card

I haven't used my Stippled Blossoms stamp set in a really long time!  Too many fun new things to play with I guess.  This triple ticket pattern was from my 12 Days of Christmas 2013 tutorial.
 
 
Cardstock:  Very Vanilla Sahara Sand
Stamp Set:  Stippled Blossoms,  so You and Larger Than Life Alphabet & Numbers
Accessories:  1/8" Circle Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch, White Baker's Twine 

 
 Registration is now open for Inking Idaho on The Road.  Come stamp with us here in Boise, Idaho! All the details can be found HERE.
Groovy Love Valentines
My January gift to you with an online purchase of $35 or more.
 

An adorable little Valentine's ensemble featuring the new Berry Basket Die and the Stacked With Love Designer Series Paper.
This tutorial contains instruction for creating the entire project and is FREE to you with a minimum $35 purchase to my online store. 

The tutorial .pdf is e-mailed to you.  If you select 'No Contact' when you order, I have no e-mail information on you. So please send me an e-mail when you order.  

View the Stampin' Up! Annual 2014-15 Catalog online and when you are ready, please order HERE. 
Earn Free Stamps with Becky - print your copy!

No comments :

Post a Comment