Monday, November 17, 2014

Banner Blessings Photopolymer Stamp Set

 Stampin' Up! has a new photopolymer stamp set that was released last week.  I don't have it yet but I will soon.  It's cute and simple and I really like it!
 
 
Have you tried photopolymer yet?  It's completely clear so you can see right through it which makes placement a breeze.  It's best if you stamp on a foam mat like our paper piercing mat. That gives it a little cushion and makes the image nice and crisp.
 
 
 
Trim the Tree Stamp a Stack of Cards
My FREE November Gift to you with an online purchase of $35 or more.
 
Easy and quick Christmas cards all made from the Trim the Tree Designer Series Paper Stack.
This tutorial contains instruction for creating a whole stack of cards and is FREE to you with a minimum $35 purchase to my online store. 
 
See the Stampin' Up! 2014-15 Catalog  and when you are ready, please order HERE. 
Earn Free Stamps with Becky - print your copy

No comments :

Post a Comment