Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Swapping With The Freaks!

One of the convention highlights for me is swapping with the Control Freaks!  I am so blessed to be a part of this uber talented group of stampers.
 
 
 
Guess what set?  Yep... Flower Patch!  Woo Hoo!

 
Cardstock:  Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Stamp Set: Flower Patch, Sumthin' Sumthin'
Accessories:  Scallop Tag Topper, Doilies, Flower Flair Framelits, Polka Dot Embossing Flower. Big Shot

 
Huge thanks to Cindy Schuster for the inspiration on this one.  I loved a card she made, so took bits and pieces of it and added a background with the new Draw the Line set to look like notebook paper.  Isn't that a fun look? 


Cardstock:  Very Vanilla.
Stamp Set:  Hi There, Draw the Line
Accessories: 3/4" Circle Punch, 1/4" Punch, Jewels, Corner Punch 

 
Gathering of the swaps!

 
My annual picture with fellow Control Freak, Justin Krieger...love him!
 
 
Looks fun, doesn't it??
 
See the new Stampin' Up! 2014-15 Catalog  and when you are ready, please order HERE. 
Earn Free Stamps with Becky - print your copy!   

2 comments :

  1. Oh my gosh! What an honor! I truly am so happy that little me could inspire YOU! Hugs! p.s. Congrats on all of your success! Well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becky, LOVE the Flower Patch card!!! My bundle is ordered and on the way so can't wait to get it and CASE this! Please share all of the other Control Freaks cards so we can see all of their talented cards as well!!! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete