Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Yippee-Skippee!

I love a lot of sets in the new catalog but this Yippee-Skippee stamp set is right near the top for me.  I love the words and I love the font. 
 
These cards are the first part of two part posting - you gotta come back tomorrow for the BEST PART!!  *Ü*
 

 They all use the Birthday Basics Designer Series Paper.  The card base on this one is Summer Starfruit cardstock.
 
 
Raspberry Ripple
 
 
Bermuda Bay

 
Calypso Coral
 
Don't forget to check back tomorrow for the BEST PART!! *Ü*
 
View the new 2013-2014 Stampin' Up! catalog online, and please place your order right HERE. Thank you!

8 comments :

  1. I LOVE the handmade bow on the first card! Did you just make that up or is there directions or a kit? All cards are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, girlie, you need to post on TIME MANAGEMENT! How in the world are you coming up with these beautiful cards with Convention around the corner!! I just know there are extra hours in Idaho!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Becky, you hit it out of the park with this batch! I love them all, but especially the 3rd one with the fluffy flower. You have such an eye for design--color, balance & all that stuff.
    Keep up the good work, you're an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a creative genious! I love following your blog. I spent most of my growing up years in Garden Valley, ID. So when I see your Inking Idaho blog, I feel like we are already friends, despite the fact we have never met. One of these times I am going to make a trip to one of your classes.
    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your group of cards. I'd love if you would show us how to make that bow on the top card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cards are wonderful...so fun and colorful and great layering and great selection!

    ReplyDelete